Welcome on our website www.vipi.education
June 02, 2023
1. Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Website includes:
When you register on our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, and phone number.
We may also collect information how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
2. Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect or receive:
– To enable user-to-user communications.
– To send you updates and other information relating to the website.
– To monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website.
– To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
– By Law or to Protect Rights. If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
– Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
4. Third-Party Websites
5. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. This data is shared with other Google services. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
6. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
8. Contact Us
This policy is effective as of June 2, 2023.